Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can a 15 year old move in with another family meber without perintal consent?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-03-29 15:08:40
2014-03-29 15:08:40

No, they cannot move without permission. Either the parents have to consent or there is a court order.

User Avatar

Related Questions

No because you must be 18 to be an adult, live on your own, orofficially live with someone other than your biological family without parental consent

Not without parental permission. Until you turn 18, you remain their responsibility.

If he is a minor and his parents have decided to move that is it. You and your family and offer a place to stay but without parental consent it will not happen.

No, the age of 17 is not yet an adult. Until majority is reached the parents are responsible.

Not without parental consent. Until they are 18, the parents are responsible for them and decide where they live.

You have to be 18 to move without parental consent. And I see you added this to Human rights. Moving without parental consent as a minor is not a human right.

A family member cannot change a person's will, nor does anyone need to consent. Only a person can change their own will. If the person changes their will, and family believes that they were not of sound mind at the time, they can challenge that will when it is read.

No. Until the reach the age of majority, usually 18, they live where their parents want them to live. The other family could get into trouble for allowing her to live there without parental permission. no not until your 18 old a

Not without the consent of the parents or guardian. The age of majority in Florida is 18. Until then his parents are responsible for you.

this 17 year girl lives with another family and planning a cruise going to mexico. can she go without her parents permission

I get the feeling they are not married. if there are court orders for custody, visitation and child support she can not do this without the other parents consent and the courts consent. Otherwise she will be breaking the courts orders which is illegal.

No you can only move as a minor with parental consent or wait until you are emancipated. In some states you can apply for emancipation at 16 if you fill the criteria, otherwise you have to wait until you are 18 and get emancipated naturally.

A Clinician must sign for it to be done if you are under a Mental Health Section Act and you consent and your family consent. Otherwise No.

I'm pretty certain it's 13 without parental consent but that could just apply to children with divorced parents

Everywhere in the US, a 17 year old may go and live with anyone they choose with or without the consent of a parent or guardian. The only activity that requires a 17 year old's parental or guardian consent is enlistment in the military.

The age of majority in Missouri is 18. That doesn't mean you can't move out at a younger age with your parent's actual or implicit consent, but moving out does not result in automatic emancipation. So in other words no sorry.

Only with parental consent. You are a minor until 18.

in Washington state to be legally married without parental consent you must be 18 years old if you are at least 17 you can get married with parental consent,, and if you are under 17 you must get legal consent from the family court...

With parental consent, then it is fine. Without parental consent, You can be taken into custody and returned to your parents. But anyone you move in with can be charged with harboring a runaway, except for certain family members.

If your parents or one parent wants to give your brother a power of attorney, then your brother does not need the consent of the rest of the family. If the parent has something like Alzheimer's, you can challenge it in court. Your brother can not obtain any one's power of attorney without the approval of the person involved except with the approval of the court. It requires the approval of the judge, not the family.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.