Can a 17-year-old mom go and live with the father of her child in Idaho without parental consent?

The state's legal age of majority is 18. Having a child does not automatically confer emancipation status. If the minor's parent(s) or guardian object to her moving from the family home they can initiate certain legal actions allowed under the laws of the state to prevent her from doing so.