• Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
  • Age of Consent & Underage Relationships
  • Texas Law

Can a 17-year-old move out without getting into trouble if their mother is becoming an alcoholic?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2006-09-02 20:39:20

Legally, no. A minor does not decide whether or not a parent is becoming an alcoholic or if the home environment is unsuitable. That is decided by the state's department of social services (DCFS, CPS, etc.).

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

How can you avoid getting a spanking from your mom for getting in trouble in school?

The best way to avoid getting a spanking from your mom for getting in trouble at school is not to get into trouble at school.

Can you have trouble becoming pregnant if you use tampons?

no joymaker RN

What does getting in dutch mean?

It means getting into trouble.

Having trouble getting pregnant-?

If you are having trouble getting pregnant, you can visit a fertility doctor or your ob/gyn.

Do families need fathers?

Yes absolutely. The majority of teens getting into trouble with the law and becoming teen parents, they grew up without a dad present. That kind of says it all.

How can you chat online without getting in trouble?

You can get skype and you can chat without getting in trouble or YOU NEED TO GET A FACEBOOK BADLY IF YOU ARE READING THIS=)

Can you get in trouble for getting a Mexico girl pregnant?

Yes. The trouble you can get in is when her dad and brothers find out. You will be in big trouble.

What old song do these Lyrics come from Always getting in trouble looks like trouble is your middle name?

The lyrics should read "I'm always getting in trouble, Looks like trouble is my middle name".

How do you get a girl in trouble?

By getting her pregnant.

What is a sentence for trouble?

Trouble always finds me. Everyone wants a life without troubles.

You want to find out the info about how old a girl has to be for a guy to date her without getting n trouble with the law?

For not getting into trouble with the law, check your local legislation. For a quick guide: For not getting into trouble with her parents: nowhere!

How do you get out of alternative school?

quit getting in trouble.

How can you skateboard without getting in trouble?

do not skateboard.

Can you get in trouble for getting pregnant at 16?

Yes you can.

What is Tree trouble investigation?

trees getting sick trees getting sick

Jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire?

getting out of a trouble and getting into another one.

How do you help a friend from getting into trouble?

It depends on the type of trouble that the friend is into. You should get all the help that you can.

How do i find out if a ipad i brought is stolen without getting into trouble?

Buy a new iPad from authorized dealers and get a receipt. That is the only way that you can avoid getting into trouble.

Did george Stephen ever get in trouble with the law?

no he never got in trouble with the law george was more about helping people than getting in trouble

Can a legal guardian give permission to a 16-year-old to move out without getting in trouble?

Yes the gaurdian can do that by getting there child minimum age 16 an emancipation well of they have an emancipation you can move out before becoming 18. Also, your parents can give your permission to move into another relative your very dumb for age 16 Ngl.

Why am i getting p2279 trouble code forenza?

Trouble code P2279 means: Intake air leak

What should you do in school if you are getting in trouble?

Stay out of trouble , resist the temptation of doing something bad fool

What does bubble gum mean?

Getting in trouble with Mr.Patton

My bff is mad and i have to hang out with this other two girls but they have been getting me in trouble what do i do?

Don't hang out with them you are getting in trouble cause they aren't the type of people who you want to be hanging out with

How could i skip a month of work without getting in trouble?

You can skip a month of work without getting in trouble, by simply applying for an annual leave of one month.