Extended Family

Can you be administrator of an estate for your brother because his wife abandoned him 2 years ago?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-06-16 18:04:13

If the court appoints you, yes, you can serve as the

administrator. If she objects, the court may appoint a third party,

normally a bank or attorney.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.