Law & Legal Issues
Police and Law Enforcement

Can you dispute the police report if the police missed the info or wrote wrong statement about the accident?



User Avatar
Wiki User

yes, depending on what information is wrong. You can dispute basic information such as name, color of car, plate #, OL#, etc..

Another option would be to contact the officer who took the report and ask to attach a submission prepared by yourself to clarify any information with which you do not agree.