Best Answer

Courts can enforce child support orders. But, they cannot "force" a parent to have a relationship with a child(ren). It is reasonable to assume that if a parent has to be "dragged" into a relationship with their children, it would not be a pleasant experience for anyone. Children should know they are loved and wanted as opposed to being a burden.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 18:31:48
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: Can you force the other parent to take your children once a month so you have a break?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

Can a 10 month old baby break their nose?

yes the impact of the force can break the nose bone and put the baby the baby in serious agony.

How many days of school are there in a year in Italy?

children stay in school for 3 years then get a 1 month break

Can a collection agency go after children after a parent death for rent beyond the end of the month when the parent died when there was no probate?

No. Not unless the children signed an agreement to pay the rent. The decedent's estate is responsible for their debts. If there is no estate the creditor is out of luck. Send a copy of the death certificate by certified mail and tell them to stop harassing you.

How long can children age 19 can stay on a parent health insurance in ca?

Under current federal law a child can be covered until the end of the month after their 26th birthday

Is this ok you skipped a month of pills as in like a month break then you started your pills the next month you didnt have sex the month break of your pills?

That is okay but if you have sexual intercourse the next month ensure you use an alternative method of contraception as the pill may not protect you straight away.

Do you still have to pay child support if you are on disability?

Yes you do. Most states will base the support order on the amount of money the obligor receives for his or her disability. If the children receive dependent benefits the amount the non custodial parent will pay will be based on the amount the children receive in dependent benefits. If the ncp receives 1500.00 per month and the court ordered child support is for 20% or 300.00 per month and the children receive 400.00 per month in dependent benefits then the ncp will have to pay 0, but if the children receive 200.00 then the ncp will owe 100.00 hope this helps

How long does the march break last?

whole month!

What month is spring break for Florida for 2011?


Does Japanese schools have summer break?

Yes, Japanese schools have summer break. But it is not as long as American schools. It usually only lasts for about a month or less than a month.

If a parent takes their child out of state to stay for a month do they have to return the child to the primary custodial parent?

Yes, unless the parent who has the child also holds sole physical and legal custody.

How long does it take for a child to be considered abandoned by his parent?

it took 6 month

What month did the children get evacuated?

September 1939, about 800,000 children left their homes.

How do you convince your mom to foster care?

tell her that it has an up to it you get money every month for being a foster parent. Before you get to be a foster parent you have to take classes and that would help her become her to be a better parent to.

What happens when you break a bone and it heals?

you have to have a cast and stay in it for about a month

Which month is the best to go for a bahama curuise?

spring break

How much money does a foster parent get a month?

In the US, foster parent and adoption assistance are administered by the States, so the rules and payment rates differ.

How do you break up with your girlfriend after 10 months?

Why would you break up with her ? what did she do ? you let her think you loved her for 10 month and now you wana break her heart !

Air force salary?

The starting pay for the United States Air Force is just over $1500 a month. The starting pay for an officer is just over $2800 a month.

What would cause the timing belt to break 2 times in a month on a Kia Sportage 2000?

What would cause the timing belt to break twice in 1 month on a 2000 Kia Sportage?

Are there Social Security benefits for children with a deceased parent?

Contact your local social security administration office.The child may qualify for social security survivors benefits every month until they are 18.The other living parent may also be eligible for benefits until the child reaches a cetain age.

What month and what day were Beverly Cleary children born?

1992 that risby children was borned

Write a program to accept a number and display appropriate month name by using switch?

DisplayMonth( int month ) //base 0 { switch( month ) { case 0: printf("January\n"); break; case 1: printf("February\n"); break; case 2: printf("March\n"); break; .... and so on } } enjoy

Writea c program to print the day for an input of date month and year?

#include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> int main() { int d,m,y,year,month,day,i,n; printf("Enter how many times you want to run this program : "); scanf("%d",&n); for(i=1;i<=n;i++) { printf("Enter the date : "); scanf("%d%d%d",&d,&m,&y); if( d>31 m>12 (y<1900 y>=2000) ) { printf("INVALID INPUT"); exit(0); } year = y-1900; year = year/4; year = year+y-1900; switch(m) { case 1: case 10: month = 1; break; case 2: case 3: case 11: month = 4; break; case 7: case 4: month = 0; break; case 5: month = 2; break; case 6: month = 5; break; case 8: month = 3; break; case 9: case 12: month = 6; break; } year = year+month; year = year+d; day = year%7; switch(day) { case 0: printf("Day is SATURDAY\n"); break; case 1: printf("Day is SUNDAY\n"); break; case 2: printf("Day is MONDAY\n"); break; case 3: printf("Day is TUESDAY\n"); break; case 4: printf("Day is WEDNESDAY\n"); break; case 5: printf("Day is THURSDAY\n"); break; case 6: printf("Day is FRIDAY\n"); break; } } getchar(); getchar(); return 0; }

How much does muffin break earn?

25 dollars per month

Can you break a lease if you were only there for 1 month and you have signed a yearly lease?