Asked in
Student Loans and Financial Aid
Job Training and Career Qualifications
US Army
US National Guard

Can you get any kind of school assistance from the army if you got a general discharge and if you can how would you go about getting it?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 03, 2008 10:48PM

check with your state veterans affairs office