Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can you move out of the state with your nieces and nephew if you are the legal custodian in Florida?

User Avatar
Wiki User
June 23, 2005 4:00PM

It depends on what is was included in the custodial/guadian

decree. If there is no direct stipulation that such action can be

taken by the person(s) holding legal custody, it is advisable to

seek the opinion of a family law attorney. In some instances state

social services may be of some assistance.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.