Do you have to have a license to ride a 49cc motorized bike in Arizona?

This information courtesy of the Arizona DMV:
"A moped is a bicycle or human-powered vehicle (with pedals) with a 50 cc or less helper motor, a 1.5 hp or less braking power and a rated maximum top speed of 25 mph (on a flat surface with less than a one per cent grade). Any class of driver license can be used to operate a moped. A moped must be registered, but a vehicle title is not issued. Emissions testing is not required. Vehicle liability insurance is required."