Generally for travel trailers, the answer is Yes. See http://www.cbbt.com/gas.html Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel regulations state: COMPRESSED GAS REGULATIONS
For Non-Commercial Vehicles Maximum capacity: (a) Not more than two non-permanently mounted containers having maximum individual capacity of 105 pounds water capacity or 45 pounds LP-Gas each, or one container having maximum capacity of 60 pounds LP-Gas, or (b) not more than two permanently mounted containers having maximum total capacity of 200 gallons water capacity LP-Gas when used as a motor fuel. Tanks must meet the approved standards of the Department of Transportation and are subject to inspection at toll plaza. They must be properly secured and valves closed while crossing the facility.
Chesapeake City Bridge was created in 1949.
Chesapeake Bay Bridge was created in 1952.
That would be the tunnel part of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.See related link.That would be the tunnel part of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.See related link.That would be the tunnel part of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.See related link.That would be the tunnel part of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.See related link.
1952 The parralel span was built in 1973 Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, was opened in 1964 :)
Ponchartrain CausewayChesapeake Bay Bridge
Chesapeake Bay Bridge inMD
A bridge for carrying water is called an aqueduct.
it is in virgina
beam and tunnel
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Spanning the Bay - 2011 was released on: USA: 11 April 2011 (Maryland)
An example of a beam bridge is Chesapeake Bay bridge-tunnel Site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/buildingbig/bridge/index.html
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. It's 17.6 miles long.
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge is 38 feet wide on the on the westbound side and 28 feet wide on the eastbound side. The westbound side has one reversible lane.
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
Chesapeake bay / bay bridge
To cross a large body of water.
The address of the Great Bridge Battlefield And Waterways History Foundation is: Po Box 15425, Chesapeake, VA 23328-5425
It was built from 1960 and opened in 1964.