How can a parent have an 18-year-old emancipated legally so that he does not have to pay child support once the child is graduated from high school and not attending college full time?

In most cases child support ends when the person reaches the age of 18, unless the child is disabled, still in high school or the support agreement stipulates otherwise. In the states where the age of majority is higher than 18, it is possible to petition the court for a modification or revocation of support payments if there is "just cause." Referring to the original support agreement and/or consulting the attorney who was involved in the case may render more specific information.