Asking this type of question usually means you aren't ready to do this yourself.
If you get any detailed "how to do it" answer here, you might attempt to do something you shouldn't be doing, and that may cost someone a shock, a home fire, or their life.
As I don't know what you are trying to power, be sure to check the frequency requirements (50/60hz) before you start. Most appliances won't mind, but better safe than sorry.
As another poster pointed out
Also, as you are only 3A away from the limit on the circuit you may want to consider running a 40A line to this appliance. Make sure all the wiring can handle it, though, including the wiring in the device.
As always, if you are in doubt about what to do, the best advice anyone should give you is to call a licensed electrician to advise what work is needed
If you do this work yourself, always turn off the power
at the breaker box/fuse panel BEFORE you attempt to do any work
always use an electrician's test meter having metal-tipped probes
(not a simple proximity voltage indicator)
to insure the circuit is, in fact, de-energized.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY SURE YOU CAN DO THIS JOB
SAFELY AND COMPETENTLY
REFER THIS WORK TO QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.