How can you conserve forest and wildlife?
- If you want to help save rainforest then don't eat fast food /
buy cheap foreign beef.
- The rainforest is being destroyed in South America to make way
for grazing to produce cheap beef.
- Check the products you buy to see if they contain palm oil (the
forests are being cut down in places like Borneo to make way for
this, endangering the orangutans who may be gone in 5 years).
- Make sure you buy paper, cards, etc that carry the FSC mark so
you know they are from sustainable sources.
- Don't buy furniture made of mahogany or teak. try and avoid
pollution and try not to buy furniture made of mahogany and teak as
they make up most of forests.
- The government should not let polluting industries and
factories to be put up near forests.
- WE SHOULD GROW PLANTS AND TREES to prevent the decrease of
- To help save wildlife people should not be allowed to kill
other animals and as we know the government is taking measures to
stop this by building national parks and wildlife sanctuaries where
cutting down of trees and poaching of animals and wildlife is not