Auto Loans and Financing

How can you have a lien removed from a car that was given to someone as part of a separation agreement?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-13 05:05:20
2011-09-13 05:05:20

Greg, the lien was put on the car as part of an agreement between you and the LENDER. You cannot change that agreement without the permission of the LENDER. That agreement was dependant on YOUR credit rating and can only be tranfered to someone with equal credit and the lenders acceptance. Call the lender and see if they will let someone assume the loan and remove you from it.


Related Questions

User Avatar

Donating plasma is when someone goes to a hospital and plamsa is removed from their body and it is given to someone else.

User Avatar

An appointment can be a rendez-vous, an agreement to meet with someone at a particular time and place. An appointment can also be a job that is given to someone by a person in power; a political appointment.

User Avatar

Vassals agree to fight for the lord, and after an agreement is made the vassal is given a fief in the agreement.

User Avatar

You will be given a copy of the agreement as part of your contract with the service provider.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.