How do I connect my Intel Pentium III desktop to the internet through a Motorola L6?
I will provide you step by step instructions.
1) buy a bluetooth dongle that can connect the USB port of the computer.
2) you will get a CD with the USB dongle. just run the CD and the bluetooth device will be installed.
3) get the setup CD of the Motorola L6.
4) run the CD on the computer. so that the computer recognizes the Motorola L6 handset.
5) most of the time you will get the option to connect to the internet.
6) even If you don't get any message. go to control panel. and the run the wizard to connect to the internet.
7) if u have any further problem contact me at the e-mail "catchalam" on gmail or rediffmail.
you need an internet connection. If you are using a desktop computer you will need an ethernet cable use that to plug into your router. If you are using a laptop simply click connect to a network on your bottom right corner of the screen and connect to your network by selecting your ssid and entering your password. If you do not have an internet provider you can look for unsecured wi-fi (will only apply…