How do you be funny?
- Just be yourself and act natural,
- say something random, sound sarcastic, calm etc.
- Make sure you know your audience, saying funny jokes to your mum isn't the best thing, try with your mates.
- Build up facts and knowledge.
- Learn from other comedians e.g Michael McIntyre.
- Read funny comics, book, poems etc.
- Know when not to be funny.
- If your joke fails make sure not to use it again.
Some good ways of making people laugh are:
• when someone is looking at you during a silent moment, throw a funny face.
• when a teacher is not looking, stand up and do something like, Make peace signs with your hands or stand up and pretend to play an electric guitar.
• Tell funny stories about telemarketers and if no one laughs then say something like " does that ever happen to you"?
• If you are saying a speech then try to make people involved and giggling.
• Once in a while you can even change your voice to add dramatic pauses.
You must always be confident in what you are saying or people will think you are a fool. Also being known as a funny person may take time.
No, it is called the funny bone because of a pun on the actual name of the bone, the Humerus (which is pronounce like the word, humorous, which is a synonym for funny) It is also called the funny bone because when one is struck there, they may feel a sudden vertigo of pain and tickle. Therefore, no it is not funny.