1. Open rear window and tail gate.
2. On right side of frame are 2 plastic plugs. Remove both.
3. Once plugs removed inside hole are 2 Phillips screws (star shaped screws).
4. Remove screws very carefully, magnet or magnetic screwdriver will help.
5. Once screws removed the complete tail light assembly will come out.
6. Bulbs will now be able to be changed.
7. When re-installing tail light assembly, make sure front hooks of assembly hook back into body.
8. When putting screws back in either tape screws to screwdriver or use magnetic screwdriver.
9. Re-install plastic plugs and you are done.