1) Clean up your Start Up section Stop all unnecessary programs from running at startup. There is no need to have any IM program running if you are not using them. Also stop loading from bootup programs that you only use sporadically Go to Programs>Startup Delete the icons --they are only shortcuts, not the programs.
2) Close unneccesary programs On the bottom right of your screen you will have all programs that start from bootup. Right click on any program you do not use and find a way to stop it from loading on startup (usually under options or preferences).
3)Run Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter that you find on your computer at Programs>Accessories>System Tools>. I recommend that you restart your computer before doing this to be sure that everything is closed - it is more convenient.
4) If theis slow, delete the browsing history: In the Internet: History>Clear Recent History or Tools>Delete History. Make sure cookies is included in the items you delete, along with temporary files.
5) If you have had the computer for some time and this has just started after you have added software, you may have exceeded the capabilities of the memory on your computer. You might buy more memory since memory is cheap these days. If you can spare $30-50 then you can upgrade your memory. This will get you the most performance gain. Make sure you know the memory type your motherboard will support before you purchase memory--you need slots to install the memory card. You may need help on this step--
3) CAUTION: Download a program You can find programs at download.com that will help to optimize your system (memory, registry, etc.) Check out the reviews and download one that has a free trial. If you like it you can buy the program. Some of the free trials limit what is available unless you purchase the full version.
5) Change the MB settings for memory speed You can jack up the speed at which your memory is accessed, although I do not recommend novices trying this. Doing this could burn out your memory.
That depends on the computer. The typical run-of-the-mill computer on the store shelves today will have: 1 gigabyte of system RAM (1024 megabytes) 256 to 512 megabytes video RAM 250 to 500 gigabytes of hard disk space (256000 to 512000 megabytes) and a DVD-RW drive capable of writing up to 8.5 gigabytes per disc (8700 megabytes) And dont forget up to 12 megabytes cache built in to the cpu.
Each MB (megabyte) is usually taken as 1024 KB, each KB is 1024 bytes. So, a MB is a little more than a million characters (in the traditional ASCII character set - Unicode often takes up more space).Each MB (megabyte) is usually taken as 1024 KB, each KB is 1024 bytes. So, a MB is a little more than a million characters (in the traditional ASCII character set - Unicode often takes up more space).Each MB (megabyte) is usually taken as 1024 KB, each KB is 1024 bytes. So, a MB is a little more than a million characters (in the traditional ASCII character set - Unicode often takes up more space).Each MB (megabyte) is usually taken as 1024 KB, each KB is 1024 bytes. So, a MB is a little more than a million characters (in the traditional ASCII character set - Unicode often takes up more space).
You must understand what RAM is. RAM is random access memory, which means that the higher the RAM, the faster applications can be opened upon starting up the computer, and the faster the computer will start up. Plus, you must know what kilobytes, megabytes, and gigabytes are. 1 mb = 1000 kb 1 gb = 1000 mb
For most computer-based devices, a byte is a single unit of computer memory or storage large enough to hold 1 single regular character. (In some languages such as Japanese Kanji, it can take 2 or more bytes for a single character.) Roughly a thousand such bytes make up a kilobyte (KB) and roughly a thousand kilobytes make a megabyte (MB.) (Because computes are based on powers of two, it's actually 1024 bytes for a kilobyte and 1024 kilobytes for a megabyte.)
it all depends on your computer really, your internet doesn't affect the speed of firefox at all. if you do want to speed your computer up do the following a disk clean up (cleans up all the unnecessary files) a registry clean up does amazing things to speed your computer up and in experience its faster than internet explorer, plus safer
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement?
Give me food and I will live give me water and I will die what am I?
How do you spell water with 3 letters?
What countries have only three syllables in their name?
What is 8 divided by 2(2 plus 2)?
What does ckcd debit mean on a bank statement?
Are Danny Devito and Joe Devito related?
WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION ON THE SUBJECT NSTP AND TO THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATE?
Why do you think planners and designers of curriculum include the subject humanities in your chosen field of study?
What patterns are involved in multiplying algebraic expressions?
What are the advantages of using a two-way chart?
Bakit hindi kasama sa pinagpilian si andres bonifacio bilang bayani?
Why the story entitled origin of fair complexion and fair hair?
Who is the official channel for the DoD engaging the news media?
BE-4 For a powerboat to be operated in compliance with the law in addition to registration number what else is required?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.