How do you download photos onto an ipod?
- u need data cable or usb port
- connect it to the computer
- on your computer a message will display a new hardware device found
- go to the file or folder where u store your photos select the photos
- left click on mouse button & send it to the ipod.
After you have plugged your Ipod into your computer, there should be a notification asking you what to do with the photos on your iPod, select folders and open the 'APPLE100' folder and you will see the pictures. If you do not get the notification, this is because you do not have any photos on your iPod, then go to Computer - Ipod device - APPLE100 to import photos onto your iPod.