Transmissions and Drivetrains
Transmission Fluid
Ford Contour
Ford Windstar SE
Chevy Trailblazer

How do you drain the torque converter on a 1998 Ford Contour?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 19:43:52
2015-07-15 19:43:52

There is no drain.


Related Questions

User Avatar

You can't. Dodge doesn't have torque converter drain plugs. You have to have the trans flushed to completely change the oil in it.

User Avatar

flywheel replacement generally requires removal of the Transmission and Torque Converter .

User Avatar

There is no such thing as a drain plug for a torque converter. If its broken you will need a new one. The only way to get the fluid out is to take it out and just turn it upside down and it will run out. But there is no fill hole to get any fluid back in.

User Avatar

In the transmission held on by 3 bolts

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.