Many people go through this and no one really is At Fault. When young we can be fickle and it's like a kid in a candy shop (too many choices.) It wasn't right what she did, but immaturity is her middle name and she must be young. Don't let this experience ruin your feelings for other girls in your life. Next time pick a gal that has good sense, isn't too much into herself and enjoys listening to what you have to say too. Move on! There is someone else out there for you. Good luck Marcy
If they Tied you have a 99 % chance that she will whelp in 54 to 72 days! You have a 1% chance that she will have a false. Watch for signs of infections, when she whelps if there is any GREEN call your VET ASAP!
No, because that gives the student 50-50 chance of getting it right
not always, sometimes for some people anger is a way of showing love. or it's how to keep a relationship together by taking some of the anger from the day.
yes. you have a 50% chance
True. When there are only two answers, so guessing should give you a 50% or 1 out of 2 chance of getting the right answer.
False. During the Meiji Restoration Japan did not reject the Western ways of life.
Examples of false causality are the claims that chance, mutations or survival can drive upward evolution.
False. We are often exposed to low dose radiation.
Most test can turn up false postives. That has a low chance of happening though
Most of it is factual but there is high chance that something is false.
reduce the chance of false identification.
.5 chance of getting each question right.4 questions.5^4= .0625
You mean rear view mirrors? No chance of getting real image using only a convex mirror.
They reduce the chance of false identification
Usually. But there is a high chance of something false though.
by getting false ones
I think is false!!