How do you have the name of the man who knows he is not the biological father removed from your child's birth certificate?

You will need to contact the local or main state office of vital records in the state in where the child was born, to obtain information on the required procedure. Some states will amend or issue a birth certificate only when paternity has been established or excluded in a court proceeding. Other states will require 'sufficient legal acknowledgement' as defined by state law for the birth certificate to be amended or a new one issued.