Asked in RelationshipsDatingTeen Dating
How do you know that your boyfriend is faithful?
March 07, 2015 11:43PM
Hopefully, he just is. But if you are really unsure, you could talk to him about it. But before you do that, write a list of reasons why you would want to question it. If there are none, you shouldn't be worried, but you may still be. If there are 5ish then you might want to investigate and if there are 10 or more that aren't just 'because he is', then I would be worried. So...
1. Talk to him about it.
2. If you don't believe him, ask his friends about him. Or ask your friends for advice.
3. talk to a trusted adult (mum, dad, cousin etc.)
4. I know this is bad but... Snoop through his phone or follow him if you think he is going somewhere to cheat.
5. If you catch him, confront him. Not with a knife or anything but questioning him. Ask him why he did it.
6. Break up with him. A person like you doesn't deserve to be treated like that and no one deserves to have to put up with that.