This is what worked for me: Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality. Good Luck Jack
how to program my tv with the RCA D 770 - universal remote control which has no code search button
Hold the button you want to program and then hold the on/off button at the same time it should program
what are some of the codes for decibel universal remote
there is no cable button on this remote what do i push to hook cable its says hit cable button
You need to have a Code search button or at least have a list of codes. You can call the manufacturer for a list or a book. Look for a phone number and you will be able to get some help with this problem.
To program a GPT universal remote control, hold down the power button at the same time with the button for the device that is going to be programmed. When the other buttons on the remote blink, let up and press on the power button again. The device should turn on. If not, repeat the process.
This unit is basically the same as the D770 universal remote. You can download instructions from RCA at RCA.COM. The Only difference is there is no light below the ON/OFF button, the individual buttons will light, and when you hold down the device key and the on/off together all lights will come on.
hold down device button when entering the 4 digit key
Universal Edit Button was created on 2008-06-19.
You can program your GE universal remote, to your converter box, by holding the power button in until the auxiliary read lights aluminate red. Select auxiliary and input the proper code.