How do you remove front wheel on harley Davidson street bob?
1. Raise Motorcycle so front wheel is just raised off the ground.
2. Inspect wheel bearing end play and service bearings if necessary.
3. Remove brake caliper. Support caliper using a rubber bungee cord.
Do not operate front brake lever with the front wheel removed
or the caliper piston may be forced out of piston bore. Reseating
the piston requires disassembly of the caliper.
4. Remove axle nut, lockwasher and washer.
5. Loosen the slider cap screws and pull the axle free.
6. Remove wheel from forks.