The condensor is attached to the front of the radiator. 1. Make sure your A/C system is discharged. Remove the cross braces, water overflow tank, Remove the Battery and tray.
2. Remove the front lower air dam. Drain the water coolant and disconnect the upper and lower radiator hoses from the radiator.
3. Disconnect the transmission lines from the radiator, front right side. They have a plastic collar that slides off the connection, then a release "c" clip that can be carefully pulled out with a scribe. Pull the line out of radiator. Have a catch pan to collect oil
4. Disconnect the A/C lines at the front left side of the engine compartment. Make sure you support both sides of the mount when breaking the torque. I found removing the air filter and box necessary.
5. remove the cooling fan assy.
6 Remove the radiator/condensor assy. The condensor will have a receiver/dryer attached the driver side, it should come with your new condensor. It must be changed when ever you open the A/C system. If you don't have it, buy a Haines manual from any parts store. I found my condensor for $139, most places wante $160 to 300. Good luck. I also suggest to have the coolant system flushed and replaced with regular antifreeze. The Dexcool will allow internal engine corrosion. Go figure.
Drain the cooling system.Remove the radiator.Recover the refrigerant.Remove the receiver dryer.Remove the condenser inlet hose bolt.Remove the condenser inlet hose.Remove the condenser outlet hose bolt.Remove the condenser outlet hose.Remove the condenser from mounts on the radiator.Remove the condenser...........................
I have a olds silhouette. The battery is located on the right side of the engine( that is from the right side if you are sitting in the driver set) the battery is under thefuse box.
Remove the belt from your 1999 Dodge Grand Voyager air conditioner condenser. Remove the air conditioning hoses from your condenser. Remove the condenser retaining bolts. Remove the condenser wiring harness. Reverse the process to install your new air conditioning condenser.
Which condenser are you asking about? There are a couple things that are called a condenser.
How do you replace ac condenser on a 2001 chevy venture?
The condenser will be in front of the radiator.
To change a condenser in a 2001 Kia Sephia you need to disconnect the refrigerant lines and unbolting the condenser. Lift the condensers out and replace with the new one.
information you can find all says to remove the crossover pipe, but i have found it is much easier to remove the throttle body instead.
read my answer to reseting engine codes below...2001 olds silhouette..
* Have the refrigerant discharged and recycled by an air condition technician * Disconnect the negative battery cable and drain the cooling system * Disconnect the condenser line and discharge line from the condenser.Cap the fittings on the conderser * Remove the radiator * Remove the condenser retaining bolts * Lean the condenser back toward the engine and remove it from the car
In front of the radiator.
Begin by removing the air conditioning condenser belt. Remove the air conditioner hoses. Remove the air conditioner condenser retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install your new air conditioner condenser.
If you're asking how to change the condenser, it is under the rotor. Remove cap and rotor, remove condenser wire from contact set (either held in place with a screw or spring tension), remove the screw that holds the condenser bracket ( magnet or screw starter is very helpful), then reverse procedure to install new condenser.
The first step in changing a condenser in a 2001 Kia Sephia is to disconnect the refrigerant lines and unbolting the condenser. Lift the condensers out, replace with the new one, and reconnect the refrigerant lines and bolts.
Silent Scope 2 Dark Silhouette - 2001 VG is rated/received certificates of: USA:M
I have never heard of any wiring to a condenser on any car. The condenser carries the refrigerant in an air conditioner system.
At the bottom front. Once you remove the plastic front air dam it's easy to access. Keep in mind that it's small.
what is the correct coil pack firing order for 2001 olds silhouette 3.4 litre
The cast of Chicks with Sticks - 2001 includes: Camilla Granasen as Morgan Natalie Lu as Fighter in Silhouette Melissa Siew as Fighter in Silhouette
It is in front of the radiator.
remove the radiator by removing the two support bolts up top it may have a plastic cover over these bolts discharge the a/c system remove the bolts holding the a/c lines on and remove the condenser