To remove the front speakers, you have to remove the whole door panel. It is easy:
- Roll the window down, do this with enough light.
- There is two screws in the bottom of the door panel, remove them.
- In the cup door handle, not where you pull to open the door, but where you grab to close the door. There is a screw inside. To get to the screw you need to lift the little plastic covers the covers the screw. Once you do this, remove the screw.
- Now after removing the 3 main screws ( 2 in the bottom and 1 in the middle), you need to pop the plastic cover that is on the door lock, in order to do this you need to use a cloth with your Philips , to protect your door trim. take your time, pop this plastic cover from the top and bottom and the top of the plastic.
- The next step is to pop the whole door panel, staring from the bottom, then pull the door panel up to release it from the top rail.
- Remove the plugs 3 plugs and the rest is history.
Try to use the Nissan speaker adapters plugs so you don't need to cut wires and mess up the electric system, you can get those from eBay or amazon.