1. You'll need your ratchet set, a flat head screwdriver, maybe needle nose plyers, and a replacement bulb.
2. You'll need to loosen (but not remove) the black, radiator cover in order to get access to the headlamp. There are 6 black, plastic, circle shaped plugs with a small circular lock on top of the black plug. Use the flat edge of the screwdriver to pry that circular lock upwards. Pull it up about an inch and then you will be able to pry out the plugs. Do this with all six plugs.
3. Next, remove the two bolts that hold the lamp in place. There are actually 4 bolts in the same general area, but you only need to remove the two that hold the lamp in place.
4. Carefully tug, twist and turn the lamp so that you pull it out of it's socket by about 8 inches. Let it sit on the bumper. This should give you enough room to access the correct bulb from the back of the lamp.
5. Turn the bulb plug counter clockwise and it will eventually pop out of the lamp.
6. Use a flat-head screwdriver to carefully apply pressure where the old bulb is connected to the black plastic base. The old bulb will pop out.
7. Push the new bulb straight into the plug. No turning required. Just straight in with a click.
8. Insert the plug back into the lamp, turn it clockwise to lock it into place.
9. Shimmy and twist the lamp back into position and screw it back into place.
10. Use your fingers to put the 6 black circle shaped plugs back into place. Just position them over the hole, make sure the small circle is pulled all the way out, push the big circle through the hole, then push the small cicle down to lock it into place. Sounds difficult, but once you see it done a single time, you'll be an expert.
If the bulb didn't break, the entire job would have taken me 15 minutes at most. Good luck!
Who is your role model?
Did Bill Nye go to jail?
Is 0.09 greater than 0.1?
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
What is the adverb in the sentence she slept late on Tuesday morning?
What 5 players averaged 20 points and 20 rebounds for their ncaa career?
in Tuck Everlasting What is the plan for Winnie for the next few days?
How many minutes does it take to walk 50 yards?
What should I know about coronavirus?
How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?
What does a red flag mean on the beach?
What's the weirdest state symbol?
What is OK short for?
Is it possible to die of a broken heart?
How did they decide the point value of Scrabble letters?
Does jimmy capps have children
What is the meaning of recompense injury with justice and recompense kindness with kindness
What are the similarities between ancient and modern maps
Who is the woman in the pcmatic commercial
What is meant by the statement that training is extremely faddish
What was common in eastern block nations
Are Steve Harvey and pat Harvey related