Scooters and Mini-Bikes
Men's Clothing
The Odyssey

How do you take off the govenor a 49cc engine Or how to tell if it has one?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-05-09 23:22:00
2007-05-09 23:22:00

The govenor sits directly above the reeds before the intake on the Carb. Its a big metal peice. Be careful when removing, I removed mine and it has never run right since.


Related Questions

The 110cc. engine will make the bike go about twice as fast as the 49cc. bike. If you can't figure that out than you shouldn't be riding a pocket bike Piston size. a 110cc will be massive vs. a 49cc. block sizes are also a good way to judge. Google it for actual sizes.

if your take it to a autozone tell them you have a check engine light and they will tell you whats wrong if anything and reset it take it to autozone and tell them your check engine light is on and they should reset it

It should be a 2 stroke .Ans. 2A 2 stroke engine has a transfer port from the bottom of the cylinder to about half-way up it; it has no valves.A 4 stroke engine has no transfer port, but has inlet and exhaust valves, with their associated valve gear.

do you tell me about the latest engine information?...

Need to know what year S10 and what engine size to tell you how many quarts of engine oil it takes.

take it to autozone and they'll tell you fro free

The engine will not run. Take the car to a mechanic. Don't try any more to start it, you could damage the engine further.

Thousands of things. Take it to a mechanic who has a scanner and they can tell you what the problem is.

To be sure, take the numbers off of the drivers side rear of engine and check with dealer.

They do not tell you in the manual how to change the filter. They want you to take it to a dealer

i don't know but you should take autotech one like me, but i do know but I'm not tell you

the engine number has it on it.

engine light flashing means there is a code set in the vehicles computer. some lights will flash in certain sequences to tell you what is wrong. another way to tell whats wrong i to take your vehicle to the shop have the diagnostic machine plugged in and it will tell you what the light means.

you can only tell by the serial number on the engine and a decode book.

should be in the serial #, I can tell just by looking at the engine.

Open the hood and look for the white engine information sticker. It will tell you what size engine you have in liters.

From what I can tell, the rattle is most likely coming from your alternator, Take It In!

take the vin. number to a parts store and they can tell you.

It should be listed under the hood on a sticker in liters. Otherwise take the VIN of the dash and call your dealer; he/she will tell you. Good luck.

The location of the engine number varies depending on the engine type. Phone a Vauxhall dealer, tell them your registration number, and they will tell you the number, and also be able to tell you where it is.

You can tell your rear engine is leaking by looking under your rear engine and see if there's drops hitting the ground.

As far as I know you can't. If you need engine codes ran and are too cheap to take it to get a full diagnostic, take it to Autozone. They will run the codes for you free of charge and tell you what they mean.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.