How do you type fractions using a horizontal line and or small fonts?

the only way I know of in in Word to: Insert > symbol. In this page you can find ½, ¼ , and ¾. I don't know of any others, sorry I don't know more, but I hope this will help.

P.S. I think you can copy these fractions into your document if you want.