Commercial Insurance
Liability Insurance

How long after you close a retail store should you keep liability insurance?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 19:31:14
2015-07-16 19:31:14

Since we assume you already have liability insurance, that will cover all occurrences while that policy is in force. You will need a claims made 'tail' policy to cover you for products liability for the longest period of the statute of limitations of any state your product is sold in. You may want to talk to your attorney about what type of business legal entity yours was, and if any personal exposure succeeds the business. If not, you may have no personal exposure and no need for insurance.

if your current policy is a claims made form then you need to buy tail covergae owever, if it is an occurance have portection under that policy for ever for any events that transpired with-in the policy term.


Related Questions

For commercial insurance, the ISO GL form excludes liability from the use, ownership, etc. of aircraft. You would need to buy separate coverage from an insurer that sells aircraft insurance. Many insurers use this form as-is, or stick very close to it in their own forms.

Check out Elliot insurance While it's not in wichita it is close. 10 E 5th Ave, Hutchinson, KSโ€Ž - (620) 662-0517โ€Ž

Insurance account is expense account and expense account is closed in income summary account. Insurance account should be credited where as income summary account should be debited

If tax is still remains payable while close of books of accounts then it is a liability to be paid to tax authorities that's why shown under liability side of balance sheet as current liability.

they close because the mall needs to have different stores.

In answer to your question: no. Accounts Payable is the total amount you owe to your creditors, therefore it is a liability and should be left on your balance sheet.

general corporation Close corporation Limited Liability Corporation

By buying adequate insurance protection.

Aside from glancing around online, the best way to find the answer is to look in your phone book. It should list any and all insurance agencies close to you.

Insurance is meant to get you back relatively close to where you were before the accident occurs. The states view of your title should have no bearing.

"Yes. Deductibles on insurance are usually affordable, especially if you live close to a known fault line."

The content should be perfectly written (or close to perfectly written!). Spelling errors are not OK. Punctuation needs to be spot on. Grammar should be excellent.134

Travel insurance is available online through a lot of different agents, but if you are looking for California travel insurance then you could and should look in your local travel agents before searching online as these are close to home and probably more reliable.

Retail Industry is the largest industry of India, Agriculture being the next. Though, Agriculture industry is the largest employer and Retail comes in a close second.

Lawyer, Accountant, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate. Lawyer, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate.

Your car insurance is based on a number of factors, including your age, gender, where you live, your driving record, the make, model and model year of the vehicle you drive, and the type of insurance you choose. The best way to determine what you should pay is to obtain at least three estimates from different insurance companies. Make sure that the coverage is the same, including the same level of deductible. All three estimates should be relatively close, enabling you to answer your question.

If they have one or two type of cars, you can look for another company with a better range. Not only does classic car insurance do a better job of protecting your . that they also involve family members and close friends of the car enthusiasts.

Every insurance company maintains its own set of underwriting guidelines. These define the metes and bounds of the risks that they will insure and under what terms. Sports car status is one of them as to auto insurance. Therefore, it is not possible to answer the question in more specific terms as to car like this. You should contact licensed insurance agents to determine the insurers that they represent and the underwriting guidelines of them. I can say without hesitation that the Chevy Cobalt is no Sports Car, not even close and no insurance company would consider it one. It does not even come close to the definition of a Sports Car. However only an insurance company can tell you what the insurance costs will be for this car.

You need to contact your insurance agent and they can print the proof of insurance that you need. If your agent is close by you can run by and pick up the insurance card. We make cards in the office every day for people.

Simply advise your insurers you no longer wish to proceed with your claim.

Hair bows should be priced at 50. cents per bow Answer You should price the bows so that you make a profit on the item, but not so high that no one buys them! Check other retail outlets and price yours a few cents less and you should be close to right.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.