Children and the Law
Child Support
How To

How to get forms to fill out to terminate a non custodial parent rights?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-07-09 16:32:10

There are no forms per se other than those that are required to

file a custodial suit.

The parent wishing to obtain full custody must file suit against

the other biological parent in the court in the county that holds

jurisdiction in such matters.

The non custodial parent has the right to file an objection and

file countersuit if they so choose.

The judge takes all evidence by all parties into consideration, the

filing of a parenting plan by both parties is usually required as


Judges make custodial decisions based upon what is best for the

child and not what the parent(s) want.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.