Teen Dating

If after you tell your boyfriend you are pregnant he says his feelings for you have changed and he wants to move back to his parents does he truly not love you or is he just scared?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2017-01-28 13:19:52
2017-01-28 13:19:52

dear friend,

You have the answer to your question. FIrst do a self analysis 1) How long have you known this boy friend? 2) How old are you and how old is he ? 3) IS it a strong relationship or a just a physical attraction.

IF your relationship is pretty strong then and you both understand each other well, then you need to ask him the questions straight forward. Is he ready for a commitment moresoever a baby. Be frank,,,,because raising a baby is no child's play.

Secondly are you ready for a baby ?

Thirdly if he is scared then he is not concerned about you. Because it is hapening to you. ASk him forthright It would be a true test of your relationship.

First, what is your decision about your pregnancy? Are you ready to become a mother? Contact a Planned Parenthood and discuss all of your options (including prenatal care.) Have a friend or family member go with you.

Regardless of your bf's feelings--and I'd say he's scard of what has happened--if he is the father of your child, and a paternity test proves this, he at the least is financially obligated to assist your baby. I'll be honest in saying that there are guys (not all) who attempt to do a disappearing act when they find out that they have fathered a child. Even if the relationship is over, he will still be legally responsible if you have his child.

Focus on you and you pregnancy--you need to stay as healthy as possible if you decide to have this child.


Related Questions

Well, Yes you can if you need help with the baby and want the father to be by your side but only if the parents of your boyfriend and your parents say its ok.

Your parents have the right to make your decisions for you until you are 16

If you're 16 then yes, but it's not reccomended as you'll need you're parents support throughout the process and to help support you financily and with help on you're feelings.

Talk to them about it. Ask them why they don't like your boyfriend. Have your boyfriend and parents to talk with together. Don't get pregnant or have sex or anything stupid.

No you are a minor and not an adult even though you will be a mother. Your parents are responsible for you and now your baby.

A 17 year old is still the responsibility of the parents. Being pregnant does not factor into the situation.

If you get pregnant he can be charged with rape trust me that happened to my best friend

Only if she has permission from her parents. Being pregnant does make them an adult.

No, your boyfriend will not go to jail but if you and your boyfriend is 4 years apart or more than it is illegal. But ask for parents permission first but if u don't and your parents didn't want u to get pregnant they will probably sue him then he will go to jail too.

Only with parents permission or if she is emancipated.

The embryo, pregnant woman and the father. In some cases if they tell their parents they can have feelings for it too.

If her parents give her permission to. Otherwise, she lives where the parents say she lives.

only if your parents want to press charges.

If you're in the US... No judge in any state is going to custody of a minor to the parent of her boyfriend, and especially a boyfriend who got her pregnant.

why do you think my parents would be concerned with this matter??????

Yes, if she has the permission of her parents or a court order. Otherwise she will have to stay until she is 18.

Well, you should accompany your daughter and the boyfriend to his parents and let them tell them, and inform his parents that you do not plan on being the only grandparent involved.....

If your parents give you permission. If they don't, no, you may not leave home.

that's if your parents will let you and they don't say anything

At 16 you cannot get married unless you have permission from your parents.

yes, unless both parents are perfectly okay with it.

If it is Ok with both sets of parents. They are minors and the parents are responsible for them.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.