Eating is not the issue. People who are otherwise reasonably healthy can go without eating for a week or more and not suffer seriously. The problem is fluids and electrolytes. If someone gets dehydrated they can loose kidney function and cause permanent kidney damage. If the individual is not able to maintain electrolyte balance it can result in death. If a person is unable to hold down food and/or water for more than a day he/she should be treated immediately. After 24 hours, it is time to get an IV full of liquids pumped into you. They also can put a sugary mixture into your body (via IV) to take away the nausia. If this is a child under 4, then 12 hours is too much time.
Soapy water is not particularly dangerous. If a person drinks enough, it will trigger vomiting. That will solve the problem.
the importance of the way someone becomes a leader depends on the way someone becomes a leader. Confused? I'm no.
To help someone to vomit.
No it is not that dangerous.
Some signs that someone is drunk:they cant balancethey talk nonsensevomiting
sledding is dangerous because it could kill someone.
no it is not dangerous
A gemuse buddee.
Its not dangerous.
Emetophobia is a fear of someone vomiting - the solution is to move away from someone who is showing signs they're going to be sick !
dont its dangerous if someone who rides it dont its dangerous if someone who rides it doesnt know what the cue to rear is. leave it to the pros
someone who does something dangerous for someone else who doesnt want to do it
She was dangerous because if someone looked at her face, they would turn to a statue of themselves
How can staring at someone become a barrier to communication
you can tell when someone is prego because they will be eating a lot, peeing a lot, vomiting, and having very bad mood swings.
SAY NO leave him, it's dangerous SAY NO leave him, it's dangerous
Woozworld is not dangerous they cross out any rude words. But you may get tricked if you trade with someone
javelin is dangerous because you can get someone in the neck if they stand right infront of me
they are poisonis when they bite someone
of course :) :)
If it is someone other than yourself consider if the person is anorexic.
You don't want to induce vomiting in your dog unless you know what and why you are doing that. If you think your dog has been poisoned, you need to go to the Veterinarian ASAP or you could call the Poison Control center in your area. It depends on the type of poison ingested to know if you should induce vomiting or not. In some cases, vomiting could cause immense damage or even kill your dog and in other cases it is needed. If someone from a poison control center tells you to induce vomiting or your Veterinarian tells you do to do this, then use Hydrogen Peroxide orally but make sure you have someone guiding you in this that knows what they are doing.