Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-08-08 09:29:07

Yes as the father has become a defaulter then the mother can get full custody and have the parental rights of the father revoked.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

The child support amount would depend on the difference in income. Even sole custody fathers are ordered to pay child support.

no, sole custody fathers can also be ordered to pay.

Yes, the revocation of parental rights does not exclude the parent from being financially responsible until the child or children reach the age of emancipation, or the age ordered in the child support petition.

This is interpretive as even sole custody fathers can be obligated to pay.

She has full custody from birth. The father have to prove paternity in court to gain his parental rights and get custody, visitation and pay child support.

No. If her parental rights have been revoked by the court she would not have custody of a minor child and therefore not eligible for funds to support that child. If child support were being paid before the mother's rights were terminated that support now belongs to the person(s) or agency having legalcustody of the child.

Fathers are frequently ordered to do so there, despite having primary custody. see link below

Even sole custody fathers can be ordered to pay child support, when they earn more than the mother. see links

Their parental rights will depend upon each situation. If the father is good and is paying child support, he should be able to get just as much parental rights as the mother.

Only the court can approve the child being removed from the country, which is unlikely, as Mexico does not honor fathers parental rights.

The mother. The father have to prove paternity by a DNA test and can then get his parental rights and petition for custody, visitation and pay child support.

You have full custody and legal guardianship. The father have to go to court to get his parental rights and petition for custody, visitation and pay child support.

Parents usually have to pay for their child even if it is the state that has custody. The child is taken away and parental rights terminated in order to protect the child. If you want your parental rights back and custody you will have to turn to the court.

Yes, with the permission of the courts. BTW, termination of parental rights does not terminate child support.

The person that does not have legal custody of the child(ren); few, if any, parental rights concerning the child(ren); and usually required to pay child support.

Legal Custody is different than Parental rights. The courts decides child visitation, etc. and parents could pay child support to grandparent. It is all up to the courts..

yes...if the father has custody of the child or children then a woman has to pay child support just like a man.

No, a person does not have to change a child's last name in order to obtain child support. But, that person does have to have legal guardianship or legal parental custody of that child.

The mother until the father has gone to court to gain his parental rights and can petition for custody and pay child support.

Unless the father has his parental rights terminated, of course he needs to support his child -

That depends on income difference and time with child. Some sole custody fathers still have to pay.see link

Depends on your interpretation of messes up. Child support guidelines are not mandatory. Sold custody fathers are still ordered to pay child support.

It depends on whether your parental rights are terminated legally and the circumstances. If the child is legally adopted and you give up your parental rights voluntarily your child support obligation will end. The law wants children to be supported by two parents. Giving up custody and visitation rights will not free you from the obligation of child support.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.