Personal Finance
Loans
Mortgages
Money Management

If you are approved for a 90 percent home loan and you have bad credit how can you get help with the other 10 percent and closing costs?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-09-18 00:16:40

You can apply to a different bank for the remaining 10 percent

and closing costs. However, you will most likely get the loan at a

very high interest rate because of your bad credit.


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.