Civil Lawsuits
Criminal Law

If you are being sued can you try to resolve the case with the attorney who is listed on the civil summons before the trial date?

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 10, 2007 11:26PM

The defendant can attempt to reach a solution with the creditor's legal representative up until the time that the case is actually heard by the court.