Money Management

If you are moving to a different state are there any special mortgages out there in order to secure a home in one state while waiting on the sale of your home in another state?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-29 13:40:16

Yes, It is called a "Bridge Loan" you should talk to your

mortgage person with who you will obtaining a mortgage for your new

home about obtaining one. Most of the major national lenders will

offer these. If you need a contact of some major mortgage lenders,

feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck! Henry

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.