Car Buying
Used Car Buying

If you buy a car in Wisconsin and immediately drive it to Ohio where you live do you need to get temporary tags in Ohio or Wisconsin?

User Avatar
Wiki User
December 19, 2017 3:35AM

Wisconsin has a very easy system. Out of state buyers can buy a temporary plate good for 30 days for a low price. You can also transfer out of state plates to your new car immediately.