Best Answer

You must see a lawyer as soon as possible. If you can't afford a lawyer then go to the police department and have a warrant put against your ex. If the courts have handed down joint custody and that person has hidden the children then a kidnapping charge can be placed against them. Good luck Marcy

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2005-06-12 06:54:37
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If you have joint custody but your ex will not tell you where your daughter is how can you find them?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How to accept that my fiance has a daughter?

* Unless your fiance sprung the fact he had a daughter on you at the last minute then you should be able to handle this. If he didn't tell you about having a daughter then he probably was fearful you wouldn't be able to handle this information. You did not state if the mother has custody; he has full custody or it's joint custody. If you love him it shouldn't make a difference. One day you will have children of your own.

How does a husband get joint custody?

go to court and ask for it, tell them i want the joit custody of my boy/girl and state your case and say i love him/her... and so on

What protective measures could a teacher offer for a child who is involved in joint custody?

all i can say is tell him to make the best of all situatons no matter the diffculty

What can i do to see my daughter if i find where my ex took my daughter we were never married and she left state without telling me?

Go to court and ask for a temporary order of custody to you, and tell them that your ex has fled the state with the children. The legal aid department in the county courthouse can help you file. Eva

The birth mother and her brother have joint custody of minor child does the brother have right to tell the mother she can't have the child for the summer or at all unless she goes to his town to stay?

No one person in a joint custody case has total say so. Visitation rights and times are completely up to the residing judges discretion.

If you have primary custody can you tell my ex what to do with our child?


Mother did not tell father she was pregnant to prevent father from seeing baby What should father do?

well in how in the first place, if this is this the father, how did u find out in the first place? and then i would go down to the local court house and file either solecustody or joint custody. then take it to court and then see if they find you a fit father or not. and then find out some stuff on the mother to get it to where you can find out that she is not being a fit mother. then you just got sole custody of that child. now if they find you not a fit father they maybe nice and at least grant you supervised visit with the child.

Does a mother have to testify against her daughter in a child custody suit in FL?

If the daughter's ex husband is suing her for full custody and his attorney has subpoenaed her mother as a witness in the case, she has to tell the truth to any and all questions asked, regardless of whether it's her attorney or the child's father's attorney asking the questions. So if any of the answers are answers 'against' the daughter, then the answer would be yes, the mother does have to testify.

Can mother deny father visitation if he did not notify mother of his move and he has joint custody?

Only if he refuses to tell his new address. Both parents have the right to know where the child lives when with the other parent.

Will someone make a good stepmom to your child if they don't have custody over either of their daughters?

How come they do not have custody of their children? I would find out why, that will be able to tell you if they will be good to your children. Good luck and God Bless:)

What to do if a narcissist wants to be very much in contact with his daughter and seems for now as a good dad and you are trying to get a divorce?

He's using the daughter as a pawn. This is a ploy. Continue with the divorce... tell the lawyer you need an iron clad custody and visitation schedule NOW.

You have shared custody with your ex your daughter is being verbally abused he calls her names and tries to control her She is miserable going back to his house what can you do?

Call your lawyer and tell them you want him to only have SUPERVISED VISITS. Get your daughter to a counselor so she can tell her story. Document document document every time, date, what is said, etc.

People also asked