Children and the Law
Child Support

If you have temporary sole custody of your children can you and your children move in with your boyfriend while the case to decide permanent custody is pending?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Yes, legally you may. Will the judge hearing the custody case look favorably upon such action is a bigger question. Speaking from professional experience, judges do not care for such arrangements especially when there are minor children involved.