Divorce and Marriage Law
Home Equity and Refinancing

If you husband has move from the home can he still have a p i place voice activated devices in the home?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-06-27 18:02:48

if he has moved out of the house then no...unless you want him

breaking in on you.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.