Best Answer

If your licensed has been revoked, you can make him rated driver on the vehicle, (if he lives in the household) and you as a non driver. You don't want lienholder to enforce insurance on it,,or it will be very high. Yes you can. Your insurance company may want you to formally exclude yourself from coverage.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2005-10-23 19:43:09
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If your license has been revoked can you get auto insurance for a financed car by listing your boyfriend who is licensed as the driver and yourself as a non-driver?
Write your answer...
Related questions

How can a licensed acupuncturist become a licensed provider for insurance?

You can take an exam to sell insurance for various companies. Being a licensed acupuncturist has nothing to do with being an insurance salesperson.

Do you need insurance for 50cc gas scooter?

If it is licensed to drive on streets it is probably required to have liability insurance at least. If it is financed in any way you probably have to purchase not only liability insurance but also physical damage coverage as well in order to protect the finance company or bank.

What can you do with an insurance license?

It enables you to sell the insurance that you are licensed for.

What is the average salary of a licensed insurance consultant?

The average salary of a licensed insurance consultant is about USD$101,000 per year. A licensed insurance consultant is earning 50% higher than the average salary for all jobs nationwide.

Could you get direct auto insurance from any licensed insurance agent?

Yes, you could get direct auto insurance from any licensed insurance agent. You might want to call various insurance agents to get the best rate, however.

What insurance firms will appoint new licensed producers?

Insurance Plus

Do you need insurance with a permit?

You usually need insurance only when you are licensed.

Can life insurance agents split a sales commission?

Yes, they may split a sales commission with another who is also licensed for the line of insurance of the policy which was sold. Both must be licensed in insurance.

How to insure your parents with life insurance?

Call a licensed life insurance agent

Where do you get non owner car insurance?

It is available through most licensed insurance agents who write auto insurance.

What insurance company has the most licensed agents?

Primerica Financial Services - over 100,000 licensed reps

Were can you go to get title insurance?

Look for a licensed title insurance agent with an office in the state you are transacting business in. You can contact your state insurance administration for information or a list of licensed agents in your state or look on line for a licensed title insurance agent in your local area. I would recommend confirming they are licensed and bonded. You can also check other qualifications by looking for a title company affiliated with local chambers of commerce and or professional associations like ALTA.

I live in TX and my truck is financed in FL bank isn't licensed in TX can they still repo my truck?

yes if they have your address

Do you need a licensed to get car insurance?

When it's a self-driven car, you need license to get car insurance from any insurance company.

Do you need to be licensed to sell pet insurance?

Yes, you must have your P&C insurance license to sell pet insurance

Will insurance cover if borrower doesnt have a drvers license?

If you are listed as a covered driver on the Insurance Policy then yes they will pay the claim whether you are licensed or not. Most Insurers will not offer you an auto insurance policy to begin with if you are not licensed but some will.

Can you get a car insurance with only a learners permit?

No, you can not get insurance unless you have at least one licensed driver on a policy.

Who can sell insurance?

You have to be a licensed agent in the state you want to sell insurance. Also, you need to be appointed by the carrier/ insurance company you want to sell for.

How can I become involved in the auto insurance business?

You will need to be trained and licensed to sale insurance. You can get training with the insurance company you would like to represent.

If the owner gave permission to a licensed driver is the licensed driver still responsible to pay for an accident?

It is my understanding that the car owner's insurance pays for the person who was hit. The driver's insurance is responsible for the car he/she was driving.

Where is it possible to get death insurance?

Death insurance, otherwise known as life insurance, can be purchased from a licensed insurance agent in your area from companies such as State Farm or New York Life.

Can a son drive parents car?

Yes, if you have their permission, are a licensed or permitted driver, and are covered by insurance and the vehicle is properly licensed and working.

Is hiring a licensed company to do roof repair work necessary?

Do I need to get a licensed company to do my roof repair work? For insurance reasons?

What are Independent Auto Insurance Agents licensed for?

They are independent insurance agents that work with other insurance companies to make sure your auto insurance is the best it can be, even if that means moving to another insurance company.

Do you have to be licensed to sell pet healthcare insurance?

To do it legally? Then yes. Illegally then... NO!

Study guides

Create a Study Guide