No one would be asking if they had the manual at hand.... idiot
This is what i found elsewhere and it seemed to be pretty helpful to me
"Contrary to popular belief, it is not necessary to remove the entire headlight assembly. This is good, because you would have to take off the entire front bumper.
1) Turn off the engine and the headlight switch. 2) Disconnect the power cable that goes to the headlamp. This is held onto the bulb with a latch in the connector. To disconnect the latch, you are supposed to push down on a tab near the "cable" end of the connector, like an rc-car battery or clothespin. However, the latch is fairly tough, and it is hard to get your hand in there for a good "pinch" grip. I was able to insert a screwdriver into the "lamp" side of the connector and pry up to undo the latch. (pry gently, look first to see what you are doing. You want to get the metal tab up over the post it is latched over.) You could also maybe use a pair of needle-nosed pliers.
3) Turn the base of the bulb down. The base is the j-shaped piece of plastic that the cable was connected top. If you were sitting in the engine compartment, this direction would be counter clockwise. My bulb was stuck pretty good, I used a pair of water-pump pliers (looks like a tyrannosaurus head) to loosen it. To remove the bulb, the 3 tabs in the base must be aligned with the 3 slots in the retaining ring.
4) Remove the bulb by pulling it out of the back of the headlight. Again, mine was pretty sticky, but it will wiggle out if the tabs are aligned with the slots.
5) Insert the new bulb into the headlight, being careful to not touch the glass bulb.
6)Turn the new bulb clockwise (if you were in the engine compartment) to lock it in place.
7) Push the power cable onto the base of the new bulb until it clicks. You are now done. "
courtesy of CrrExtreme
where is the fuel pump relay located on a 2000 toyota corolla
The Parts Needed for 2000 Toyota Corollahttp://www.autosparepartsusa.com/searchparts.aspx?make=76&made=Corolla&year=2000
Where is the fuel injector on a 2000 Toyota Corolla
how much engine coolant dosee a 2000 toyota corolla hold
The 2000 Toyota Corolla uses a timing chain and normally requires no maintenance.
The starter is located on the front of the engine of the 2000 Toyota Corolla. It is placed on top of the transmission housing.
The Toyota Corolla.
check this out for the details http://www.usedcarexpert.co.uk/stats/Toyota/Corolla/1997-2000
In the fuel tank
The average cost to paint a 2000 Toyota Corolla will depend on the shop you go to. Most places charge around $1,600, average.
The fuses in a Toyota Corolla 2000 are for various components of the car. For instance, the fuses power the windshield wipers, the radio, the power windows, and the power seats.
yes u can I've done it but i have a high idle issue if the car is in park or neutral.
Your owners manual will tell you.
Actually, I believe all 2000 and up models have chains. I checked for our 2000 Corolla on Rockauto, and a chain comes up. This is what is stated on Toyota discussion sites.
Remove the wiring harness from your 2000 Kia headlight. Remove the headlight assembly retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install your new headlight assembly.