Is it possible to file an alienation of affection case against my ex mother-in-law my ex husband and his girlfriend in the state of Utah as a direct result of a destroyed relationship with my child?

no cause you shouldn't have been a bad mother and wife in the first place Why can't you learn from your mistakes?