Is there a way to do a conversion from a carburated 1977 Cadillac Coupe DeVille to a fuel injection since the fuel injection was an option that year?

Yes, but it is a major modification, requiring changing the intake manifold, installing a high pressure fuel pump, and installing the fuel metering equipment, whether it is computerized or manual. Research the job thoroughly before touching any tools.