Best Answer

Sorry to say this but your hands are tied until you bring her to court and have the children evaluated which could they quite some time. I am assuming you have not been awarded custody of them. If custody has not been resolved in the courts then I would remove them from that house. It happened to me and the constant brain washing (by their natural mother) affected my 2 daughters so much that they actually sided with their step-mother when I told them I was filing for a Divorce due to her cheating and aborting a baby that wasn't mine. If custody was decided by the court it can be reversed but as you know it takes time. * A complaint can be filed with the state's department of children's and family services requesting an investigation. If the primary caregiver has legal custody the child(ren) cannot be taken from the residence only as designated in the court order (such as visitation). The exception is a case of abuse which MUST be handled by the agency with jurisdiction. National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-422-4453, If the minor child/children are in danger of or have been subjected to physical injury the local police or 911 should be contacted immediately.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-03-25 17:37:51
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Is there a way you can have your wife removed from the house for verbal abuse towards your children if you do not live there and cannot stand to see what is happening to them?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Can the soul be removed?

no,soul cannot be removed but,when we are dead it is removed

How could argon be removed from the atmosphere?

It cannot be removed.

Why cannot a probability not be less than 0?

0 means there is no chance of something happening. You cannot have less than no chance of something happening. So a probability cannot be less than 0.

Can step parents hit children?

No, step parents cannot hit children. Parents cannot hit children. Step-parents can discipline children, but they cannot hit children.

How can the government protect child?

There are laws that prohibit child abuse or any mistreatment towards any child. However, the government cannot directly protect children.

What is removed from a electrical fire?

Power hopefully is removed so the fire cannot get bigger.

What will happen if the ovules were removed?

If the ovules are removed from a flower, the plant cannot bear a fruit.

Are there stains that cannot be removed from cotton?


What can be done to prevent tsunami from happening?

Nothing. Tsunamis cannot be prevented.

What are good qualifications for a newscaster?

If you always know about the things happening in our world and if you cannot you can research of the things that your mind cannot answer..

What is indelible ink?

This is a special ink which cannot be removed.

What substance cannot be removed from water by filtering it?


What is Antony's attitude towards lepidus?

that he cannot be trusted

Can you get ovarian cancer if you have had your ovaries removed?

No. The ovaries have been removed, therefore you cannot get ovarian cancer if you do not have ovaries.

Why can't iron be removed from iron sulphide with a magnet?

It cannot be removed with a magnet because when you mix iron (fe) and sulphur (S) together the iron is mixed with the sulphur so the iron moves with the sulphur

What is the negative effects of filtration in points?

Micro-particles cannot be fully removed.Some soluble impurity cannot be removed.Useful minerals could be lost during process.

Can seizures be cured?

Seizures cannot be stopped while they are occurring but you can prevent them from happening.

What has been done to prevent a tsunami from happening?

Nothing. We cannot prevent tsunamis.

How to remove bleach stains?

bleach stains cannot be removed.

The teapot lid is stuck on and cannot be removed?

help with this problem?

Why you can removed your brain?

You cannot remove your brain without dying.

Can a uterus be regrown?

No. Once a uterus is removed, it cannot be regrown.

How do you retrieve deleted messages on Skype?

You cannot do this. Once someone removed a message it is gone from your view. There are 3rd party applications that record messages but if it has already been removed it cannot recover it.

Can priests have children?

They cannot have children while they are serving as a priest, but they can retire from it and then get married and have children.

Why can't a catholic priest have children?

The church teaches that priests cannot be married, and thus cannot have children since they are not married.