Asked in
Needs a Topic

Is there any free medical supply help for a paraplegic?


User Avatar
Wiki User
January 10, 2017 7:17AM

Check out your state and county Disability Services Agencies for information about a Standard of Living Waiver, it should be offered through your state public assistant programs (food stamps, medicate, snap,and Home Community Based Wavier/SL Waiver.