Asked in InternetBooks and Literature
Quiz questions in slum dog millionaire?
January 09, 2011 5:22AM
The "Millionaire" grand prize typically requires answering fifteen questions; here are nine of the ones answered by Jamal in Slumdog Millionaire:
1. Who was the star of "Zanjeer"?
2. What motto is inscribed at the base of the national emblem of India?
Money alone triumphs
Power alone triumphs
Justice alone triumphs
Truth alone triumphs
3. What weapon does Lord Rama hold in his right hand?
Bow and arrow←
4. Which Indian poet wrote the song "Darshan Do Ghanshyam", according to the movie?
5. Whose picture appears on a U.S. $100 bill?
6. Who invented the first commercially-successful revolver?
7. Cambridge Circus is in which U.K. city?
8. Which cricketer recorded the most first-class centuries?
9. In Alexander Dumas' book "The Three Musketeers", two of the musketeers are called Athos and Porthos. What is the name of the third Musketeer?