Asked in
Meteorology and Weather
Climatology and Climate Changes

What are lines drawn on a map showing the same average of yearly temperature called?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 17, 2014 10:17PM

Whether it's for average yearly temperature or another temperature statistic, a line on a map that follows a specific temperature is called an isotherm.